That is the question that should be foremost in the minds of the internet marketer. The playing field has been temporarily leveled. You don't have to have tons of money to go out and successful build large organizations with huge amounts of customers and services. The thing is that it takes a bit of knowledge, skill and action to accomplish. One of the best way to learn is by studying with other people are doing. I see many of our members are good at that. The next phase is experimentation. I recommend getting involved with a couple of affiliate programs to study copy writing and graphic design. You don't need to become an expert to attract quality people but you do need to be proficient. Looking at what other people have put together is a great way to see and measure material if you decided to outsource. The great thing is that in attracting more people to work with you, you become the one doing the leveraging. It is a process and some of us succeed sooner than others. The most important thing is to keep seeking improvement. The video belows shows a great place to begin or continue your marketing education.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –