The gift giving season might be over, but I've got one more BIG gift to give. Throughout the month of January, I will be giving away free copies of my ebook, 'Build Your Black Business Online'. If you want to get a free copy of the eBook 'Build Your Black Business Online' join the social group Black Business Women Online (sistapreneurs.ning.com), and just follow the instructions below to get your free book. This giveaway is open to both old and new members of Black Business Women Online. To recieve a free copy of the book you must complete the following activity on Black Business Women Online: Send Your Black Business Women Online Profile Page and email address to lhenry@msoyonline.com, Subject='Free Black Business eBook Request'. In email include which of the following criteria you have sucessfully completed. Your profile page must show 1 of the following things to confirm you are currently an active member of the group: 1) You Must have at least 12 Friends and 3 Blog Posts OR 2) At least 12 Friends and 3 Forum Discussions OR 3) At Least 10 Blog Posts OR 4) At Least 10 Discussions OR 5) Start a Group with at least 4 Members and 4 Active Posts OR 6) 1 Post with at least 14 Replies (*A Great Post*) OR 7) A Profile Page with at least 5 Member Comments, 2 Photos, 1 Discussion, 4 Friends Or 8) At least 10 Photos and 2 Forum Discussions There you have it, 8 ways to participate on Black Business Women Online and get an eBook. Offer ends Feb. 1, so act now! To purchase or get more information about this e-book visit: Build Your Black Business Online, [http://store.payloadz.com/results/str-asp-m.45896-n.lhenry_-end-results.html]. lhenry Black Business Women Online [http://sistapreneurs.ning.com]

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• chilleeeee, if I could do all this on here, I wouldn't need the book. LOL! (:-) Thedy B
  • I have this book and it has a lot of good information. Certainly, you could gather this information yourself, but when you are building a business, it's hard to do everything by yourself. LaShonda has put it together nicely for you!

Christine
    www.neosoulessentials.com
  • Thanks!!!
This reply was deleted.