The New Look on BBWO

Hello Black Business Women Online! Last week I was so excited about BBWO reaching the 4,000 member mark that I decided to give the website a whole new look! Now BBWO spotlight members are truly getting their shine AND members can now get their websites featured in the right side bar. I have updated the header, so it now includes new links and soon it will feature your banners! I want to create more opportunities for members to promote their business on BBWO, so please review the new promotional opportunities and be sure to make suggestions on how to make this space a better one. Click here for new promo details: http://www.blackbusinesswomen.org/forum/topic/show?id=932382%3ATopic%3A100385 All this week I will be adding new features like more business news, free ebook giveaways, new helpful tips, features of more black business services, and a new BBWO Talk Show is in the works. When you visit the site you will see that a lot has changed. Your mailbox and new friend features are now on the top right side bar and no longer at the top of the page. Do you want to get one of my ebooks for free? You will have to visit this week, to get in on the latest freebies and promotions. All this week I will be adding new features and freebie giveaways so check back here often. Last but not least, I want you to help me make BBWO a better place. What do you think should be added to BBWO in this next phase of developments? What info do you want? What help do you need? Let me know, I am all ears. BBWO Admin, LHenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love it!
This reply was deleted.