After Creating My Own Social Network, Black Business Women Online, I received so many questions from others interested in starting their own space. I took all those questions and created two eBooks, Turn Your Niche into a Network and Create Your Own Ningalicous Network. As an audio compliment to those eBooks I decided to do a podcast on how to create a 'Successful Social Network'. Though it is easy for anyone to create a network, it is not easy to maintain a successful one. The Black Business Women Online Network has over 4,000 Members and my Black Moms Club has almost 2,000 members. I’ve learned a few things about creating good networks and I want to share them with you. You need to know how to get new people to join, how to engage your members, and what you can do to make your space better. You can learn more about these and other topics in my lastest podcast on social networking. If your network is growing now is the time to learn how to sell adspace. And if you want to find new social networks or new social media resources, you can also review my guide, 'The Web Entrepreneur's Backpack', which includes over 500 of the best web tools online. Work and Web Women PodClass Series Helping You Learn How To Work the Web Most Popular PodClasses Include: How I Pay My Rent with Google Adsense, Simple SEO, and Tips from a Work at Home Mom. Related Post: Tips on Successful Social Networking: Learn how to turn friends into potential customers. Original eBooks for Web Entrepreneurs by LaShanda Henry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –