Black Women In Business We Need Your Help!

Black Women In Business We Need Your Help! Bringing Joy to Children who are Terminally Ill. We cannot wait for others to help us - let's be there for our own. There are many children who are terminally ill and those who have lost a parent to a terminal illness. Our goals is to bring joy to their lives - seeing a child who is terminally ill excited and smiling when receiving a gift basket is priceless. We have a great opportunity to make it happen all we need is your reviews of the places you have visited throughout the US - Can you think of a place that you have visited and can write a review about it? I have done quite a bit of traveling and I have also had my shares of get-aways. I am going to do as much as I can to write reviews starting in my hometown - NYC. I will then move on to the various hotels/venues that I have enjoyed on my travels throughout the US. You can use my reviews as an example - today I have raised about $6.00 and I am on a roll. Help us out - we need you to help us reach our goals. Have you visited a Jazz Club, stayed in a hotel anywhere? Enjoyed a great meal at a restaurant anywhere in the US? Put it in the search box and if it is up for a review - please do so - it will tell you if you will earn .50 cents or even as much as $1.50. Every penny counts and feel free to pass it on to your friends. We're running out of time and every penny counts. Thanks a million! Solutions Cancer Resource Center, Inc. is a non profit organization. In addition to our other services, we have a "Caregiver Basket" which we give to those who are taking care of their loved ones - a way of saying "Thank You! We have now added With Love Baskets to children who are terminally ill or those who have lost a parent to cancer. We serve the under-served communities. http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Solutions-Cancer-Resource-Center-0810

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –