Oprah inspired me today to do my part. Give back to my sistas what I learned very early and still practice today. Once again, we are offering a FREE Teleseminar to the members of the BBWO, but you must register. The call is hosted by BBWO Founder LaShanda Henry and Multi-Million Dollar Mompreneur Richelle Shaw, Our resident Small Business Building Expert. This call will be different from the others Richelle has done for the group in that she will teach What Should You Be Doing TODAY to make sure you still have a business tomorrow? Join us where Richelle goes over her 5 Step System to apply to your business right now to not just survive this economy but thrive. This call will detail out each step including § Ways to use Richelle's secret weapon, the multi-step direct mail sequencing campaign to build prospect relationships and increase your response rate § How to use blogging/social networking and how to drive traffic and help increase your credibility and sales. § 6 Basics you absolutely have to have in your advertising § How to identify your ideal clients, then use the information to amplify your business, and why that's so important for your advertising § The incredible importance of constantly following up with both your new leads and current customers. And why in today's world "absence makes the heart grow fonder" does not work in your sales. Register right now for the call: http://sistapreneurs.ning.com/page/page/show?id=932382%3APage%3A233218

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Richelle is fabulous. I am sure that this will be a great call!
This reply was deleted.