Don't you want the freedom that comes with doing your website for yourself? No more frustrating phone calls to your web designer, waiting for updates that never get done... Let me show you how to update your website on your own. Savvy Sistapreneurs need to know how to work the web. If you can't upload your banners or update your website, you are at a disadvantage to those who can. I work with alot of frustrated entrepreneurs who are tired of struggling with their web design or looking to create a nice website without the cost. Some folks just want to be able to update their site and have no clue where to begin. I know what it's like to want to build your web business on a small budget, which is why I have created a series of video tutorials to help you improve your web skills. Text tutorials are often hard to follow, but when you watch my videos you will get to see and listen to easy, step by step instructions. My latest lessons are designed to teach you basic html web design, how to upload images, create links, and create better websites. Best of all, this is just one amazing feature of the many features in my web coaching program, which also gives you access to my ebooks, howto guides, and more. Right now my members are improving their web skills within a group of motivated, supportive web entrepreneurs. Now is the time to spend your money wisely, so invest in yourself and improve those web skills! Click here and join my web coaching program today: http://workandwebwomen.com/join/invite.php?ref=lhenry BBWO Founder and Web Expert lhenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –