Recession Buster Tip #1

Good Better Best... Are you offering these options to your customers? Studies have shown that the buyer will take the top or BEST option 20% of the time when offered. If you are not offering a tiered option in your business you are losing out. Look at even Gas Stations.... even though gas rates are crazy, they still offer 3 options. The mercedes driver still wants the best for her investment. In a service business - this is easy. Offer a basic version or a done for you version. A dance studio can offer classes with the regular instructor for $89 per month, an accomplished dancer for $129 per month and private classes with the owner for $249 per month. This is an easy way to get more money for providing the same service. Your assignment, find a way to give Good, Better and Best options in your business. For the other 6 tips, don't miss the call on next Tuesday - I think there are a few spots left. Signup Now: http://sistapreneurs.ning.com/page/page/show?id=932382%3APage%3A233218 If you are confused, join Richelle (the BBWO resident Small Business Expert and BBWO Founder LaShanda Henry in the Forum on Thursday... Sign up for the tele-seminar and we will forward the times and dates to you. Much Success Richelle & LaShanda

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, I was grateful to read your last entry. I read it 3 times. It makes sense. I'm a therapist and I can visulize how your "Good, Better and Best" can be used in my practice. It is interesting, because I can use your idea in most of my marketing efforts. As I do the brochures, I see where I use this as sharp marketing tool. So, thank you!
    Best,
    linda
This reply was deleted.