Everybody is talking about the recession and bailout plans; I don’t have time for that. Recession or not, Holiday Time means big business and I want in. In spite of the recession, business has been good for me this year and I want to make it even better for the both of us. I’ve been racking my brain trying to come up with new marketing strategies that increase web sales and I finally have them! Being the information giver that I am, I want to let you in on how we both can make this Christmas a good one. I have decided to create the SistaSense Challenge, a series of web tasks and tips that can help you increase the clicks and enjoy the cash. If you want to start spending less and making more money online join my challenge. Click here to continue reading: http://sistasense.com/the-challange/

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am up for the challenge! Constant Contact is down right now. However, I will return to join the Challenge.

Itiel McVay,smellgoodslady
    smellgoodspa.com

9 out of 10 people like to smell good. Are you one of them?
    "Mmmm, you smell good!"
  • Hello, I signed up for the challenge..Thank you fo rthe opportunity
  • I am signed up and look forward to participating!

CeeCee Woolard
    Dry Skin? Eczema?  Try our Megamix Whip!

Photobucket

Are you a sistapreneur, entrepreneur, mompreneur? Of course you are!  Check out my new site: 
    womenpreneurs.info

• Greetings!

You are right! Holidays means big business! Everybody is making resevations to get home to Momma's home cooking or in the arms of a loved one, Travel is big business 12 months out of the year, but especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Please check out my website "Remnant Travel" and click on travel for the most competitive rates and it's very user-friendly! Help a sistah out and get the best service. Also for flowers, seasons game or broadway tickets, golf tee times, buy a new or used car and not to forget your Island Cruise vacation....all on http://www.sabea411@paradisenetwork.com" www.sabea411@paradisenetwork.com
    Many blessings and love...Sabea
This reply was deleted.