Need writers asap for Magazine

I know it’s short notice, I need articles by Friday however I had some writers that did not produce. In return I will run a free ad for your business or service. If you are interested please send me over your ad, idea and approximate word count. FYI the next deadline is February 1. If you need an ad created the design fee is $150. I am looking for articles on: Can Bartering save your business Doing business with the church Cell phone etiquette Grants Starting a business in down times PS, you article should appeal to African American audience Thanks Kristy Johnson Shepreneur Magazine info@shepreneur.com www.shepreneur.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Are you still looking for writers?
  • Hello Kristy,

I would be interested in writing an article on doing business with the church. I have several clients that are churches and have found working with them can be quite different from secular businesses. I'm unclear about your time line. Do you need the article completed by Friday or just the article idea. Also, are you looking for a regular column which is approximately 600 words or an article which could be approximately 1000 words. Just let me know.

Have a Purpose Filled Day!

Michelle Brown
    Catalyst Enterprises International
    Helping Cutting Edge People Sharpen Their Saw
    73 Greentree Drive #322
    Dover, Delaware 19904
    Phone: Local 302-734-2505 Toll Free 1-866-403-5779
    Fax: 302-734-1436
    www.Catalystenterprise.com
    • The completed article will by due by the 1st. Article should not exceed 1000 words. Please confirm your contribution. You can send article and ad to info@shepreneur.com

Thank you
      Kristy Johnson
      Shepreneur Magazine
This reply was deleted.