If I told you of a way to double your investment (money) every four or six years, would you want to know how? Say you had $10,000, if you received a interest rate of 18% your money would double to 20,000 in 4 yrs. Unfortunately, most savings and money market accounts only pay a maximum 4% interest rate, which would take that same $10,000 18 yrs. to double.Now you may be thinking is she telling me to invest in the stock market with all its glorious risk for loss. And the answer is a big fat NO....! Many people are unaware of the vast amount of financial investment vehicles available to help them reach their financial goals of purchasing their first, income for retirement, money for their children's education, or a emergency fund for hard times. However by speaking with a professional in the financial industry can enlighten people on the many opportunities of how to truly build wealth. visit www.shanekamarigny.com to learn more Shaneka Marigny MarignY Financial Associates www.shanekamarigny.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –