Mitchell Productions, LLC -

Mitchell Productions, LLC www.Mitchell-Productions.com Mitchell Productions designs websites that cater to small businesses, ministries, non-profits , authors, artists, and events. Let us create a web presence that will connect you to your customers or members. Remember… a website is not a luxury it is a necessity! Your customers or members EXPECT you to have a web presence. Let Mitchell Productions add value to your organization by enhancing your online marketing. Contact us.... info@Mitchell-Productions.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Lady;

I hope all is well with you, just wanted to ask for info on building a 5 page website to include hosting, a song and tracking? Just to let you know, I already have my web login, logo,bio and pic;s. :)

Thanks
    • Hello,

All is well!

I use a few different web hosts depending on the look and feel that the client wants. The most user friendly is www.Web.com ( about $11.95 a month) and www.UpinAFlash.com ( between $15- $30 a month).

Both of which allow MP3 song uploads and a website tracking page.

Since you already have your web address ( i.e. www.yourname.com), you would transfer the web address to the web hosting company that you chose. ( I am assuming that when you say "web login", that you are referring to the web address).

My five page package is a $250 one time fee for the web design service.
      Here is more information on my packages:
      http://www.mitchell-productions.com/packages.html

I hope this answers your questions!
      • Girl, I couldn't wait until later, this is amazing, and if I may, I'd love to pass on your info to my designer on-line family. This is such a blessing, right now I only have a web page, and really need to upgrade :) like yesterday !

I've spent thousands on advertising in magazines, radio and postcard mail outs, just to name a few, your prices are very affordable for new businesses, I've met with 2 other individuals and they both quoted me 1200-1500, I'm so excited that I joined this group :) I will be contacting you very soon, I started another business, Thanks again,
      • Thanks for your immediate response, I will review your info tonight and get back with you tomorrow. And yes, you did asnswer my questions, perfectly :)

Have a good eveing;

Teresa
This reply was deleted.