What's in your Pot?

What’s in the Pot? Sermon by Pastor Aaron James Poem by Marion Jones To understand the poem you must read Second King 4: 38 (Poisonous food made harmless) We try to do things are way and we tend to mess it all up, adding a little of this and a little of that. Add the wrong ingredient s it’s no longer potluck. Can’t let anyone and everyone into your life’s pot and do the mixing. It can cause turmoil, stress, and undo rest that only God can do the fixing. Be careful of folks, who you let into your apartment or house. May not necessarily be coming to see you that day, but your spouse. Even be watchful of the babysitters, they too can have an agenda. You might come home early one day and she playing momma with papa. Got to keep those unclean fingers out the Pot Sounds crazy don’t it., then most likely it is crazy. Stay on your P’s and Q’s, watch your pot very closely, and don’t get lazy. Jesus is our main ingredient that was sent down from the Father. If you want to get that pot right call on the Man of God, it wouldn’t be a bother. When you get into trouble, don’t call on your neighbor. Say “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,” He’s our Savoir Jesus came into your pot, touched that pot, which is your life and made you whole. Helped you take back what was yours that the devil stole. I know a Man that can fix your life that you couldn’t do on your own. Put some godly people there, when you thought you were abandon, lost and alone. Stir up that Pot The Pot that’s inside of you and let the Lord work it from the inside out. Let it simmer and marinate and once it start to bubble, it’s time to give the praise and shout. Try the Spirit by the Spirit Copyright 1/20/08 MLJ Recovery

mj2.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I really like that. Thanks for sharing. One thing for sure is that God is the only one that can fix things. You're definitely on the right track to much success keep up the good work.

By the way if you ever consider pursuing another career give me a call, check out my website and take a look at the presentation, it's an awesome company to be with and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Also, check out www.howifiredmyboss.com. I'm always ready to share my success with others so that they too can be successful.
This reply was deleted.