Why is life so wonderful?

WHY? Ask yourself a better question. For years I asked myself the worst questions, why did this happen to me? Why me? Why can I never catch a break? Why do I always have bad luck? Of course these things were never true however I allowed my conscious to only focus on the negative things and never the positive. In reading the “Little Book of Afformations” by Dr. Noah St. John, you will learn how to ask yourself a better question. Why is my life so great? Why is my life so fulfilling? Why is everything going my way? When you ask yourself a question the subconscious mind looks for answers and it doesn’t know the difference between positive and negative. As you begin to ask better questions you will feel better, live better and be better. I made a video on this very subject here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6N_C3pCwc0. Enjoy to your success.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Replies

• I saw your youtube message. It was uplifting and encouraging and a guide to thinking positively and to speaking change into your enviroment and your future. God bless you my sister and stay encouraged.
This reply was deleted.