Consigning for Children/Make Extra Money

I CONSIGN HIGH END DESIGNER ITEMS AS WELL AS BUY SOME DESIGNER ITEMS. IF YOU HAVE ITEMS,WHICH A LOT OF PEOPLE DO THAT ARE SITTING IN THE CLOSET IN EXCELLENT CONDITION BUT YOU ARE NOT WEARING IT ANY LONGER AND SOME MAY STILL HAVE THE TAGS ATTACHED BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT, I AM YOUR PERSON TO CONTACT. I ACCEPT ONLY VERY HIGH END SUCH AS ST. JOHN KNITS,CHANEL,GUCCI,FENDI,ETC. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR ITEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW. YOU WILL MAKE 50% OF THE PROFIT AND I WILL GIVE PART OF MY PROCEEDS TO A CHILDRENS CHARITY. YOUR ITEM WILL MOST LIKELY ALWAYS BE SOLD IN 3-7 DAYS.FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN CONNECT. I LOOK FORWARD HEARING FROM YOU....LATONYA "CONSIGNING FOR CHILDREN MY WEBSITE IS WWW.SHOESTOMAKEADIFFERENCE.COM"

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds good. I consign with a local business here that I consider high end. Maybe once I get connected and make some moves here on BBWC I will be able to upgrade the kids clothes and we can work together. I love consigning. it is so practical since children grow out of stuff so very quickly. More moms need to know about it because it certainly saves a lot of money. For example I took a huge tote of my daughter's clothes that she couldn't fit and after everything sold, which wasn't that long, I went back and simply used the credit to get her a big toybox for her room that will last longer than the clothes would have. I usually donate the stuff that the consignment shop doesn't take. Keep up the good work. Do you have a web site?

The consignment shop I use also sells new items from local vendors. If you want some accessory items to add such as bags for mommy and books, then check this out: It's A Black Thang
This reply was deleted.