My fellow Business Owners On Feb 9-10 the Atlanta Chapter of AASAP, African-Americans for Success, Achievement and Prosperity will be one of the featured vendors at the 2008 Christian Business Expo. (www.christianbusinessexpo.net). This is slated to be one of the largest expos in the area this year, with 8000 to 12,000 visitors during the 2 day event. If you are unable to get a booth, I , as the director of the AASAP Atlanta chapter, offer another option to you. I extend an open invite to any and all members of the Business Community to share in this awesome opportunity to expand your business and reach potential customers that you otherwise could not. And the cost is very affordable. For $30 your business will be listed in the AASAP Business directory that will be given to the vistors. Also you will be allowed to have your sample products, business cards, flyers, brochures and other promotional items, placed in the gift bags that the vistors can receive. I plan to have 500 + bags. In addition, your company will be given promos on our blog talk radio show for the next six months. If you are interested in becoming a part of this effort, contact me right away. I need to give the printer an idea for the number of businesses that will be in the Directory NLT Feb 2. God Bless you all David Hayden AASAP Chapter Director david@aasap.org (770) 846-7748 For More information on AASAP, visit http://www.atlanta.aasap.org

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –