I grew up in a household that was poor, we were on welfare and eating chicken backs and beans for months. God kept us, 4 kids and my mom, i know what it's like to want and even need, but there is no one to here you cry or help you eat, keep you warm. God kept us. Now that im grown and i have a company that makes me incredible money i want to be a blessing to others in need.Spec events donate over 300k a year to the house of ruth, but i feel like it's not enough.............i just want to help more thats all.............GOD BLESS US AND KEEP US ALL

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am so excited when I hear other women who want to give more....There is so much to be done...I say give to what ever your passion is and you will be blessed.....I am working hard so that my daughter and I will be more prosperous...While we are on that path...giving is also one of my passions....

Continue to bless others....you are doing fine!

Tiff
  • Hello Vilma;

This is amazing, alot of us grew up like that and we all should give to our communities in some way. Much success in all that you do.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Teresa
    • Thank you so much for your kind words,my company does very well in all stages of the economy. GOD IS GOOD TO ME,and his hands guide me to do what i do best because of that i want to return the blessings to those in need. I pay my people very well and i know that there are alot moms out their that need and can use the extra help, so i offer to pay people who are in need 10% (which is what my sales people make )for any referals on any events that may lead into a contract. In the last 2 months i have paid out over 50k to sales people who dont appreciate the fact that they make good money. I really dont like that so i just want to give others the same oppertunity. I enjoy what i do and it comes easy to me so i want to do the same for people i know would appreciate it.
      .AN INFINITY OF BLESSINGS TO YOU AND EVERYONE WHO SHARES YOUR LIFE
      • what a blessing and I will definately keep at the top of my list, we're both creative beings so we have to take care of each other :) I do know what you mean about employees, I just don't get it, I've come to learn tht some people just don't get and are really fine with there life, I stop trying to make my staff understand the value of what they make and what sacrifices we face making sure they get a nice salary. It is what it is :) I'm truly blessed with my health & strength, I have an amazing husband and daughter, so I cannot complain if I wanted to.....

I'm sending you a message, let me know if you have any suggestions.

Teresa
This reply was deleted.