Speakers Needed for Website Grand Opening!

Hello Ladies, I am preparing to celebrate the launch of my new website AND my company's anniversary. I need a few speakers to do a 15-25 min podcast on business topics of interest. It will be used for our virtual conference to celebrate our new website! This is a great way to get in front of potential clients and show the world what you can do!!! If interested, please send 3 potential topics, your bio and a link to your website. To Your Success! Tammy Freeman Founder and Chief Strategist Synergi Group, LLC "Where Passion and Purpose Collide" www.synergigroup.com www.synergievents.com UPCOMING EVENTS 2.27: Encouraging our Girls To Be Entrepreneurs Teleseminar - Sign Up! 3.13: B2B Spring Networking - Hosted by: The Career Engineers. Sponsor/Vendor opportunities available. Get the scoop here 3.??: Coffee, Commerce & Connections: More Than Coffee Lounge, Upper Marlboro, MD. 6.13: Brand University: Marketing Success Conference for Women Entrepreneurs. Click here for details Bookmark www.synergievents.com to get the latest event info!

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Replies

• What is your web address?
    • Hi Khrys!

Just send me 3 topics that you would like to share your knowledge about and we will go from there!

Thanks!
      Tammy
    • Hi Kelly,

My email address is tammy@synergigroup.com.

v/r,
      Tammy
This reply was deleted.