Hi Everyone, Come on an join this literary revolution. Martha Tucker aims to Sell 20,000 Books in 40 Days!! Just as Tucker never followed the herd to sell her books, she now takes marketing to the next level. The all new version of, The Mayor's Wife Wore Sapphires is ready to go International. Ah, come on now, we're all underpaid for our writing, so let's do something about it! You can join in vanquishing lazy sales, and wiping out paltry income. “I’ve been rich and I’ve been poor—rich is definitely better.” Good writers deserve six figures, and more, not the crumbs we’ve become accustomed to accepting without complaint. See how we change that. Here's the agenda for this week’s Think-Out-Of-The-Box Marketing Teleseminar: ·Recap last weeks 12 points of selling 20,000 books in six weeks. ·How to take the guesswork out of selling 20,000 books in 40Days. ·How to take the doubt out of selling 20,000 books in 40 days ·How to take the fear out of selling 20,000 books in 40 days ·How to take the pain out of selling 20,000 books in 40 days ·How to take the risk out of selling 20,000 books in 40 days ·The one place to sell your books during the campaign, and why. ·How 20,000 books can earn $200,000 in 40 Days ·How it’s going to costs almost nothing to do it JOIN THE WRITER'S INCOME REVOLUTION! The Teleseminar is FREE!!! An announcement on Thursday can quality your book to win big. Date: Thursday February 7, 2008 Time: 4 p.m.Pacific 7 p.m. Eastern 8 p.m. Standard Dial: 1-218 486-1616 Access: 475229#

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –