Good Morning Family, Well it's the beginning of the week and for those that don't know, I have choose a new set of Top 20 Fresh Faces for this week on my personal MySpace site www.myspace.com/jimneusom. Every week I rotate the Top 20 in order to demonstrate the quantity, variety, and depth of industry professionals located in MySpace. These are not just beautiful women...they are smart, tech savvy, and breaking the mold in the entertainment industry. Check them out...smile In the short time that I've been on MySpace, I have found thousands of new friends/subscribers. Most are models/entertainers, but surprisingly enough, a majority are working professionals; filmmakers, talent agents/managers, photographers, writers, publicist, radio personalities, music producers, entertainment lawyers, and of course computer technicians and web designers. My experience in MySpace has validated the old saying about there being "Six Degrees of Separation" between what you need, and the person that wants to help you get it. So in the spirit of Networking, I'm asking industry professionals to post public comments at www.myspace.com/jimneusom on my choices. If only we would network and work together, we could have the traditional entertainment industry (film, modeling, fashion) come running to our door...just like they did to Hip-Hop! Rule six in business; wherever there's a crowd, there's Money! "Fresh Faces" is intended to identify new online talent, and the industry professionals that could help make their career! Think I'm joking...try browsing through my friends here at the official Fresh Faces2u promotional site (www.myspace.com/freshfaces2u). Bet you can't do it in an hour (ROFL) There we have 10,000 of The Prettiest Faces On The Planet!!! Please review my "Friends" and make a public comment at www.myspace.com/jimneusom.... Peace and Gods blessings, Jim Neusom Executive Director/Publisher InterServe Networks/City Lights Software, Inc. www.citylightssoftware.com www.freshfaces2u.com www.myspace.com/jimneusom www.myspace.com/freshfaces2u

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –