Bank accounts and internet businesses

Green Bank is open 7 days a week in Knoxville. Can you believe that? I never heard of a bank that's open on Sundays, even if it is drive thru only. greenbankusa.com While we're talking about accounts.... Do yall have different accounts for your businesses? What about a license for your internet business? K

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, i have separate accounts for business and then my personal accounts. I live in Sandy Springs GA and have been informed that i need a Business License because the business is being ran out of my apartment. So i would suggest checking with your local city government. Have a good day.
  • I am a web business through and through so I make it a point to do all my transactions via paypal so that I have one easy place to track all my invoices. Its important to keep the books in order and ready for tax season.
  • license for internet? never heard of it....is the same as and L.L.C. 4 YOUR BUSINES?
  • no no there is bank atlantic is open 7 days here in florda
  • hello iam new here ....trying to feel my way around this site..
  • I'm going to follow your lead. I need to keep my home and business expenses separate.
    This year it's imperative. Performing under different group names gets complicated. I need an account to group it all under.
  • Hello Kelle;

Yes I do have more than 1 business account, it's imperative, I've learned thru errors that you can't keep your personal / business income in the same pot, to me you should at leat have 2 business accts and 2 personal acct, but it depends on the type of business you have and how well you're on top of your books, for me I at least need 2 :)

thanks for sharing :)
This reply was deleted.