Dear Fellow Entrepreneurs, I am starting a magazine called emPower. It is a news magazine geared to African Americans. It will be online in 2008 and 2009 and will go to print in 2010. In order to provide the most relevant topics concerning Black people today, the editors of emPower, an online news magazine launching in April, are polling African-Americans to assess magazine interest, receive feedback from potential readers on topics YOU would like to see addressed in emPower, and compile pertinent demographic information to generate advertising and sponsorship dollars. It will only take about 10 minutes of your time to complete both surveys. Please feel free to pass the surveys to your friends, families and colleagues. emPower Readership Survey emPower Marketing Survey I am also looking for bloggers that will allow me to link your blog from my site and for people to serve on the editorial board. Published by Liu Karama Productions LLC, emPower will be a strong, upbeat, voice that tackles the day-to-day challenges facing the African American community, praises community organizations and individuals who are giving back, and publishes motivating columns and relevant national and international Black news. To learn more about emPower magazine, please visit: www.liukarama.com. Thanks, DeShuna E. Spencer deshuna@liukarama.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wishing you all the best with the creation and launch of the the magazine. Please keep me informed. i will be sure to take a look at the surveys as well.

Ms B
This reply was deleted.