A Bride's Best Friend

I created The Bride's Concierge 2 years ago to provide Brides-to-be with personalized, customized services. These services are provided to the Bride-to-be so that she can be worry-free to enjoy ALL of her wedding events. Not only the big day but all of those events leading up to the big day - Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers, Bachelorette Parties/Weekends, Rehearsal Dinners, as well as planning for the Honeymoon! I offer event planning, wardrobe/image consultation, personal & event research and shopping. I deliver the goods to the bride-to-be! Most recently, I've created the Bridal Fitness Retreat. This retreat allows a limited group of brides-to-be to gather at an upscale resort, relax, receive spa treatments, train with a celebrity fitness trainer (Kimberley Carruthers who was featured on the Today Show and in the O Magazine) meet with wedding and wardrobe vendors to develop their events and wardrobes for all of their wedding events. The next retreat is planned for April in Temecula, California. Please let me know of any high end Brides-to-be that would benefit from my services and/or Retreat. Also let vendors know that I'm interested in speaking with them to discuss their participation in the upcoming retreat as an exhibitor or sponsor. Thank you!

BCLogoFin[1].JPG

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –