My name is Bridgett McBride and am starting a financial life coaching business, Threefold Living, LLC. My mission is to establish hope, educate and assist in every facet of life, with an emphasis on personal and financial direction, focus and lifetime goal achievement. Do you have financial issues? Do you know why? Have you ever looked at your behavior and attitudes toward financial difficulties as a result of your heritage or lack of education? Financial literacy is not a part of our educational system. We are not taught cash management or education. For the next few days think about your financial situation, how could it be better, why you choose to spend the way you do and when did it really all start? Understand your financial life affects all areas of you life. Let Threefold Living, LLC get you to a life of prosperity, with life, health and wealth. Maybe you need a financial coach, I am here to help. What is a financial coach? According to the Atlanta Business Chronicle, “Financial coaching picks up where traditional financial planning services leave off. Coaching delves into attitudes toward money; how to earn it and spend it, additionally addresses insurance needs, investment counseling and general money management. It begins with defining future goals and what it will take to achieve them. Sometimes the desperation of debt accumulation and uncontrolled spending drives a person to seek financial coaching. But more often it's a desire to set a course for financial well-being.” What is the difference between coaching and financial advice? Financial advice is completely different from coaching. Coaching is primarily educational in nature, it deals directly one on one with your issues around earning and building wealth creating the opportunity for personal breakthroughs. This is the background for our slogan “It’s not just about money, it’s about people”. Financial advice might build you a portfolio and maybe you will get a little richer or a little poorer, but you will never learn why and you won’t necessarily develop any skills to do it better next time. Financial coaching is about awakening the financial genius in you and taking you from wherever you are now to wherever you want to be financially. It is for those people who want to have the knowledge to make decisions independently. It doesn’t mean you won’t use advisors, but it does mean that you will develop the skills to assess who is good and who isn’t. Feel free to e-mail me if you think my services can help you. info@threefoldliving.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –