This is AMAZING and unheard of for a Direct Sales Company Pre-Launch! Such a unique business opportunity and so many people joining......and they just started LAST Month of January promoting it. Gotta stand up and clap for Nadine Thompson and all of the Women and Men she has inspired so much. Time for a Roll Call to see who from Black Business Women Online is one of our very special Visionary Members! Tanya Fussell Proud Visionary Member ID# VC-00673 Soul Purpose Lifestyle Company (203) 732-2792 E-mail: heytanya@gmail.com www.all4soulpurpose.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, I have briefly read over the material. I would like to enroll before February 29th to take advantage of your offer but I have a couple of questions: 1) will I be able to link this to an existing website, 2) will a website be provided or is it incorporated with the main website I just viewed.

The compensation package starts when>
    • Hi Val!
      I have been trying to call you....

As far as linking to another website, do you mean from your web site? Linking should be no problem at all but I am not sure if we will be able to link to another web site from our Consultant sites.

, which they now have moved back to March 17, 2008, (this gives us more time to grow our teams) but as we go along we will get more information and then all of the details after the official launch. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
This reply was deleted.