YAY Thanks To You I'm Almost There!!!

Hi Everyone, This has been a busy time for me and my business. As some of you may know I've been inviting/looking for Momprenuers/ Working Moms to join my free 2 month (6 sessions) Redesign Scholarship Group (starting later this week) for my recently redesigned Work It Mama! Coaching System™. Well thanks to your support, I have all but one slot filled due to BBWO group and the word-of-mouth you’ve been spreading!!! In the event that you don't know me and what I do, I'm a Life Coach and "Me Time" Expert for Working Moms. I created my system to help Moms be #1 on their To-Do lists and get over the overwhelm of being a Momprenuer/Working Mom brings. Well, response to my offer of 2 months of free coaching services for Moms has been overwhelmingly positive and supportive. I've had loads of new sign ups on my redesigned website (www.QuianaMurray.com, talk about a long process) for my free newsletter and "Get Acquianted" gift. I’m having so much fun and am glad Moms that really need my help are finding me and able to work with me in this rare 2 month free offer. So to all of you who've spread the word...a big hug and thank you!!! I look forward to being able to return the favor! Don’t forget to let me know how I can help you. Hugs, ~Quiana P.S. If you are or you know of another Momprenuer/Working Mom that may benefit from 2 months of absolutely free coaching in areas such as business/life balance, getting organized, and finding more "Me Time", please give her my email address Quiana@QuianaMurray.com and send me her name and email as well (with her permission of course) this week. Thanks!

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –