I originally created the Black Business Women Online group so that my fellow sisters in entrepreneurship could have a space to network and share their business ideas, but I want our group to do more than that. Beyond self promotion and link exchanges, I want BBWO members to really have an opportunity to find new customers, increase sales, and improve their eMarketing Strategies. It is for this reason that I have developed a new series of forum categories, that I am hoping will not only spark lively discussion, but actualize genuine economic growth to all BBWO active members. Below is a listing of some of the new forum categories. My goal is to get more members actively visiting each others sites, providing feedback, promotional tools, and improving traffic stats.

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and your business to the group. View Discussions Sistapreneur 101 This forum is just for sistapreneurs that love to educate others about business, budgets, and such... View Discussions Sista To Sista Services Post your business and promote your services here for free! View Discussions Sistapreneur Exclusives Share Freebies, Discounts, and Coupons with your fellow Sistapreneurs View Discussions Money Matters Give and Receive Financial Planning Advice View Discussions Working Moms|View Discussions Work At Home Moms|View Discussions Website Review Requests and eMarketing Tips Ask fellow entrepreneurs to review your site and share eMarketing Tips, so that we all can learn how to increase our online sales. View Discussions Book Excerpts - Promote Your Book - View Discussions Free Articles for Content Want to add something interesting to your site or blog. Or are you just looking for something to read? Here is a great spot to post articles, press releases, reviews, or even poems that you would love others to add to their blogs, ezines, etc. View Discussions Event Calendar Exchange Upcoming Events So logon or join today and let's Make Some Money Ladies!!! Black Business Women Online [http://sistapreneurs.ning.com] -lh

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –