Hello my Writer friend, Most of you know I'm a no-nonsense marketer, and am seldom impressed with Internet promises. Most are not what they present. You know what I mean!! But a few weeks ago, I got the buzz about a website. Well more than a website, actually a home for writers, called New Image Writers. I was also given the news that a this home for writers was built and readied for occupancy When I went to visit the home, I got to see what all the buzz was about. I immediately placed my reservation to be invited to hang out there. I was also compelled to share it with you. I know the struggle writers have trying to get their book known and make a livable income from their work. This new home for writer is going to put a form to many writer dreams. Any writer who needs to earn money from his work while writing your Great American Novel is going to find this powerful technique to be a must. It works fast with almost no effort. I am a business consultant and it works for all my writing needs.. When money is short, this really is great! The unique new marketing strategy is definitely and undisputably a "Think-Out-of-the-Box" approach. A special teleconference has been established just for this announcement. Whatever you have to do be on this call. There are only 150 spots open and I know they will fill fast!! Get ready for open house on Thursday, march 6, 2008. 6 p.m. Pacific Time. Email - juniques@yahoo.com RESERVE YOUR SPOT, PLEASE PLACE IN THE SUBJECT LINE I want to be a Successful Writer, reserve my spot! Thank you, Rickey Johnson

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –