I have been sewing my handcrafted handbags and accessories for about 2 or 3 years now. About a year ago, I started receiving more and more compliments on them. From all the encouragement I had received, I started crafting more and decided to start selling them. All my bags are designed and made by me. Most bags are made in two’s. Because there are only 2 bags ever made the same, your bag is more unique then the mass produced ones you will find in your department stores. For those of you that love a certain style, but may like a different color or pattern, I do custom orders. All you have to do is email me with the style and the colors or patterns that you like and I will create one just for you. I am always open to new styles and designs, so I am constantly changing. I am in the process of designing a new bag, so keep your eyes open for that. Please come by my online store, be my friend on MySpace and read my blog. www.mdbdesigns.ecrater.com www.myspace.com/mdbdesigns www.mylasbags.blogspot.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –