Is BBWO Working for you?

I regularly receive messages from women telling me that they are glad this group was created and that they love the group, which is great. I am over joyed that so many women are glad to be here. My question is, "Is Black Business Women Online Working for you"? Really, beyond being able to have a space to promote your work, which we all do and which we all can get on other groups - Has this space done anything more if you? Be honest and open. After all, I want to know what is working on this site and what can be better. 'Till Every Sista is Makin Serious Money... -lh

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Deana,

What I can tell you is that members are free to respond to posts as they see fit. If you don't feel like your getting the type of buzz you want, perhaps the topic is not what some are looking for. Finding the right way to present your content is have the battle of getting recognized. What are the buzz topics? What are people looking for? Are they trying to find what you are looking for? If so, can you genuinely share how the information in your previous post helped you. As you said it yourself, everyone is looking for real people to connect with and get information from. At the same time we have to also remember no one is gonna had us that 'big check' or 'tell us All' the secrets of their success. Some advice you are lucky to get from free, some you got to really search for, and most you have to pay a consultant for. Or even find a few books to read. There are many ways to find out how to make money, more often than not, most of them are not easy. And most times it takes time.

-lh
  • Hi LaShanda,

Can you please tell me who the sista's are making Serious Money..... On this website?

I would like to speak to them, to learn how they do it.

I posted an offer some weeks ago and I had no one even reacting on the post. I know and understand that nobody feels that I called their name. (being honest and open, I wonder how to offer what I market effectively on this website).

So if you are some of the sista's makin Serious Money here can teach me how to get response it will be highly appreciated.

I hope you're enjoying our day. (Today it's International Women's Day).

Deana Wilmink-Martina
This reply was deleted.