From time to time I post about various ways to make money online. Check out my latest posts related to Getting Cash Online, Generating Revenue, etc. Also: Make Money Quick Tips: I will talk about these more in detail later but for now here are a few quick bits of info. If you have a website where you sell your products or handmade goods it is a GREAT idea to also setup shop on one of the following sites: -www.etsy.com -www.thisnext.com -www.amazon.com -www.ebay.com -www.izania.com Adding your products to the directories of bigger sites, is a great way to increase your visibility, generate more traffic, and improve your chances of selling to more customers online. Also consider the wonderful world of product reviews: -Give bloggers free products in exchange for a review -Send bloggers, newspapers, magazines your own product review for submission -Add your own product review to sites like: --www.stumbleupon.com --www.hubpages.com --www.digg.com --And your Blog!!! Product reviews are a great way to get the buzz going about your business. And folks love personal testimonies or reading something they can relate to, so your review just might catch some ones eye adding a new customer to your site! More Online Cash Tips ----- Definitely Sign up for Google Adsense. If you already have adsense and want to make more money. Try starting your own ning.com network or writing articles on hubpages.com or creating a blogger.com blog. These sites allow you to add your adsense content, and generate more revenue. ----- Are you a shopaholic? Well then, put those shopping sense to good use, join amazon associates and custom create your own amazon store. You never know, you might create a great niche shop, that brings in some much needed added income. ----- Explore the wonderful world of Affiliate Programs like linkshare, ebay, paypal, and commission junction to name a few. I have a few programs that I just love, but I'll tell you about those alittle later. If you want to know about affiliate programs now, I suggest visiting a great blog I know - problogger.com. More Cash Tips Later. Go out there and earn! - lh [http://bwomen.blackgirlclick.com]

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –