Replies

• I agree that college and or network marketing is not for everyone, I have nieces and nephews who have are not working in there field of study. Network marketing is more than promoting a product or signing someone up on your team. Before I learned this I too was concentrating on the wrong product. I would advise anymore involved or looking to start in network marketing to read everything about NM, talk to others already building successful businesses learn about people. thanks

Michelle

Order your copy of Chicken Soup for the Network Marketer's Soul today use the code 'achieve' at check out visit http://mlmsoul.com this code is good until 6/1/08 so hurry.
  • Please give your honest opinion
    • Depends on the person..someone could take an MLM opportunity and run with it and make a fortune, while another is unable to grasp the concepts and nature of the business. MLM is not for everyone and neither is College. However EDUCATING yourself is for everyone.
      • I agree with you. College or MLM is not everyone. Even though I went to college and majored in Information Technology, I still feel the need to educate myself about MLM and continue to learn and grow my business that I have.

Tammy
        Webmaster Directories
        www.webmasterdirectories.com
This reply was deleted.