Alive Incorporated

Alive Incorporated ALIVE Magazine The focus of Alive Incorporated is to assist individuals and organizations develop to their full potential. We believe in offering our clients products and services that assist in holistic development. Our products and services offer practical knowledge, thorough counsel and decisive action purposed to achieve specific goals or objects that result in a prosperous legacy. As an enterprise consortium, our mission is to develop a legacy by accomplishing its mission of seed. plant. grow. Through this mission, individuals and organizations are provided resources, knowledge, and skills that will supply strategic tools to achieve goals, improve productivity, and enhance marketability. This mission is achieved through consultative services, personal development, seminars, and conferences. Alive offers services in the areas of business consulting, coaching, brand management and training and development. www.aliveincorporated.com badamson@aliveincorporated.com Let us know you found us here and receive 15% off contracted services.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Replies

• Networking - There IS a Method to the Madness
    Tuesday, March 18, 2008 8:00 pm CT - 9:00 pm CT

What is networking? Simply put networking is the exchange of information. Networking is also relationship building. In this seminar, participants will learn the purpose of networking and how to successfully network. Whether you are looking for a new job or seeking to grow your business, this seminar gives you to the tools to succeed. Get answers to many questions including:

 What are the benefits of networking?
     Do I already have a network?
     How do I network?
     With whom do I network?
     How much time should I dedicate to networking?

What will you do differently today?
    Alive Incorporated
    www.aliveincorporated.com
    seed. plant. grow.

To register visit:

http://aliveincorporated-emailinvite.eventbrite.com/
This reply was deleted.