Black Business Women Online is not just a network of successful women and aspiring entrepreneurs. With almost 1200 members and 50 groups, BBWO has quickly evolved into a web of Sista Circles designed by members interested in networking with women in their particular niche. Some of our newest and most popular groups include: 1. Stay at Home Businesses 2. Diva Social Group 3. Black Women in Network Marketing 4. Sister Authors and Writers 5. Internet Marketing 101 for African Americans 6. Realtors Connect 7. Professional Salon Owners and Stylists 8. My Power Mall Mommies 9. Black Business Women in Europe And best of all, BBWO is not just for individuals. If you own, operate, or are affiliated with an organization that's in the Business of Working with Business Women, you should definitely add a group to the BBWO Nework. It is the perfect space to find women who would be interested in your services, events, and networking opportunities. Some business organizations on Black Business Women Online include: 1. Women Entrepreneurs of America, Inc. 2. w.o.m.e.n.,EO, Inc. (We Own Mentor Empower Nurture...EACH OTHER) 3. Rehani Consulting As the founder of Black Business Women Online, I am very pleased with the networks development and eagerly anticipate the creation of new groups by our growing list of members. If you are a member or plan on becoming one, here are few group ideas worth adding to the network: 1. Crafty Sistas - For Women Who Knit, Crochet, Sew, Make Jewelry 2. Divas Who Cook - For Chefs, Restaurant Owners, Caterers, etc. 3. Poetic Sistas - Women who write, publish, or perform poetry 4. Fabulous Fragrances - For Women who sell their own lines to avon, warmspirt, etc. 5. Starting Business Together - A Support group for new enterpreneurs 6. Wedding Planners USA - A Network for Wedding Planners 7. Ladies Who Entertain - a group for musicians, singers, actresses, models, etc. 8. Magazine Mogulettes - Women who create or want to create magazines and online publications Black Business Women Online http://sistapreneurs.ning.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –