Replies

• Hello everyone,

I have written and will continue to write a list of articles on finding ways to save money. Coupons are a must. Here is a recent published article on teaching your children a coupon clipping business.

My articles offer tons of advice Check out my recently published content on AC:

Best Baby Advice to Singles

I write for Insight Newspaper - this is a recent article on printable coupons.
  • you can get their number usually on the product, it's should be by the upc code
    • Okay thanks.Any more saving tips please let me know.
  • I have done it for Dove, Melody's Farm (milk), Campbell's, Betty Crocker's , General Mill's, just to name a few. You just call tell them how much you love their products , but you would like to have some coupons. Most will response by giving you something, probably a free item. And free is good
    • That is too cool. Imma start with the Clorox wipes. I love those things.
  • Hello Ladies, I know for me, I call my favorite companies and ask if they have coupons. I always get a lot from them, and some of the companies send you your item free or just free coupons. Try it.
    • Wow ,sounds good how,where can I get their #?
    • Wow that sounds awesome. Give me some examples of your favorite companies.
    • Really? I didnt know that they did that. Imma have to start making some calls
  • Yes I love a bargain, but I have found that now the kids are older, I don't have the same time to clip coupons. But I am going to restart the habit. I have a friend that clips for a living almost. She pays almost nothing for her groceries.
This reply was deleted.