Update your BBWO Page

Today is a great day to make the most of your BBWO page. Update is a great way to showcase what you are all about. Here are some ideas: 1 - Add your business Banner to your page 2 - Have an rss widget for your blog? Add it. Showcase your main blog on BBWO. 3 - Have an esty store? Add your esty widget 4 - Exchange links with other members and add your favorite friends links on your page 5 - 1 Good Blog Post Priceless Alright, go update. I will do the same. I just added the BlackGirlClick Ad Network Banner to my page. - lh

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lashanda,

Thanks for ALL the GREAT suggestions. I am going to focus on creating doing at least one of these suggestions a week. I think I will focus on a Priceless BLOG. Must be something I'm knowledgeable in though. Just wanted to let you know I enjoy the site and appreciate all your suggestions and feedback. It definitely keeps me focused.

-Teresa
  • LaShanda:

Let me tell you that you keep me on my toes. I am always saying, oh, I need to make a new banner, oh I need to add my rss for my blog. Then I wander off to make more products or research new products. But you bring it right back home to what business is all about - quality is wonderful, but get your name out there.

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping ME focused on all aspects of my business.

Cee
This reply was deleted.