Everyone wants to know the secret to getting more traffic to their site. For some the secret is having a great idea, for many the key is having the funds for large advertising campaigns, in my opinion its a little of the first two plus being able to find the RIGHT marketing tools. I've found a few articles worth reading that explore some great website promotion tips and tools that are all free. Featured Black Business Women Online Article: Submit your site to Niche Directories - this article features a list of directories specific to Women, Black Entrepreneurs, and African American Site directories. Many of the directories listed are free. Don't forget to submit your site to the Black Business Women Network Directory. Submission is also free to all BBWO members. 1. Traffic Tips and Tools (very informative article) 2. Generating More Traffic Using Web 2.0 Marketing Strategies 3. Internet Marketing: Making the Most of What You Already Have 4. Making Money with Google Adsense and Site Traffic Tips 5. BlackGirlClick AdNetwork 6. How to Make more Friends on myspace 7. 8 Steps to Creating a Great Social Network 8. Internet Marketing Articles on Black Business Women Online Internet Marketing Tip list brought to you by the: Black Business Women Online blog bwomen.blackgirlclick.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –