If so, what is the biggest challenge you face that is different than what Black men face as entrepreneurs? I was alerted this morning that I am a man on a women's site. So I am curious as to what difference does that make? Do you all have secrets that I'm not suppose to hear? I have daughters and a wife. I already know how that goes.LOL!

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I haven't had any replies to my question, so am I to assume that there is no real difference? Do we both face the same challenges as entrepreneurs?
    • I feel that our issues are more centered around support. As women we often feel that we are alone and are have to rely 100% on ourselves. Its a boys club! And somehow even though black men are out of the loop sometimes, sometimes as women we are completely out of the loop (just speaking from a networking perspective). So we just want a place where we know that we are a part of a meaningful group of our peers (in ideology as well as gender) and we know that there is a place where we will be encouraged and uplifted and celebrated and inspired and I could probably go on forever. We love our brothers and support them, but this is a way for us to support each other.
      Kendall
This reply was deleted.