Turn Your Niche Into a Network

As I continue to develop the msoy network through expanding the Search Urban Directory and building Social Communities like Black Business Women Online, I get more and more emails from individuals interested in starting their own networks eager to find out how I created my own. With these individuals in mind I decided to dedicate my most popular e-book - Turn Your Niche Into a Network - to explaining how individuals can create their own directories, blogs, or social networking communities without having any technical experience or the money to finance a large web project. I wanted to create a guide that was useful to many entrepreneurs out there like myself, wanting to build something positive and productive on the web, but having no clue as to where to begin. My eBook entitled 'Turn Your Niche into a Network' is an easy how to guide that any one can read and learn from. Whether you are looking to create a site for profit or pleasure, my how to guide explains how you can do so by utilizing various free online services and seeking out creative marketing opportunities. Granted, there is no real secret behind building your own directory or starting a network on popular sites like ning.com. But there is a secret to how to best utilize these online services. There is a great deal that many are interested in learning about promoting a blog the right way, setting up an online directory, or even adding unique features to your own ning network. In this e-book, I basically walk the reader through how I created my own website networks and the various free online services that I utilize every day. From generating thousands of unique visitors to my main site msoyonline.com every month to starting a ning social group with over 3,000 members or creating blogs that are featured in the first pages of google (like my Black Parenting Blog), this guide is simply a journal of personal experiences translated into useful tips and tools which you can use to develop your own network. Some interesting topics in the guide include how to successfully use affiliate programs on your websites, how to create a directory without being a web programmer, and how to customize your ning social network in new and creative ways like adding your own book store or web directory, and discovering new ways to generate additional income through your networks. In a nutshell my e-book, 'Turn Your Niche into a Network' is the perfect tool for individuals looking to become 'Information Entrepreneurs' and share their knowledge, products, or services with the online community at large by creating networks on which users can both learn from and interact with others. Its a lot of great information crammed into one little e-book worth taking advantage of. No need to search for articles and tips online, download a copy of 'Turn Your Niche into a Network' and get started doing just that! Download here: http://www.e-junkie.com/lhenry Related eBooks: - Create Your Own Own Ningalicous Network - Internet Marketing the Big Five - The Easy AdBuilder Handbook - Learn How to Sell Ad Space Online Get ALL These Books for One Low Price in the Power Pack: Make Money Online: an eBusiness Guide for Web Entrepreneurs Limited time sale: Get $5 off your purchase of the Power Pack and get all these ebooks at one super low price. Coupon Code: BBWO

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Sicily, quite a few BBWO members have purchased the book and have found it to be quite informative. I am always glad to share what I know.

-lhenry
  • I find you very inspirational, which is partly why i joined your network. I tend to refer to myself as a 'social entrepreneur' and this is reflected in the work that i do. I am passionate about placing more of an emphasis on the value of education, (from a holistic approach).
    I think that much more of this work is needed, (considering the current state that our young people are in).
    Take a wander over to my network, see what's going on and show some support. All progressive thinkers are very welcome there! :)

Peace 'n' much luv!

School-info4u.com
  • I think I'll post an excerpt for BBWO members this week. Share a few tips from the eBook.
  • This is great thanks!
  • I've got the book - and even as I skimmed it, it's full of great info. I'm sitting down later tonight to really study it.

CeeCee
    bannera.jpg

Making Money with Social Networking

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
    Offer
    Expires 5/15 - Click NOW!
This reply was deleted.