This is Chiezda Washington, Founder & CEO of Pampering 2 Prosperity, LLC~ A Full Service Mobile Spa serving MD/DC/VA. I would like to invite you all to my site to see if I may be of service to you. Pampering 2 Prosperity was born out of the need to bring mobile spa services to busy professionals like myself. As event planners, I am sure you are SUPER BUSY and are also in touch with other busy professionals. If you are planning a wedding or event in the DC/MD/VA area, please keep us in mind. We would love to participate and make your event both memorable and enjoyable for all. Offering full service massage, facials, pampered hands/feet, herbal tea and aromatherapy. Should you require a price quote or would like to cater something "just for your event", feel free to either email or call me. You may also visit our website for package information and purchase online instantly. Mother's Day is fast approaching, graduation celebrations are on the horizon....the sky is the limit. When you think of both quality and affordability, think of P2P. Contact information is as follows: Warmest, Chiezda Washington Pampering 2 Prosperity, LLC 443-919-8880 office 301-659-0880 cell Email: chiezda@pampering2prosperity.com www.pampering2prosperity.com "We Make Your Spa Experience Affordable" Also offering Instant Online Gift Certificates!

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –