Blissful Elegance is hosting our 3rd annual Diva for a Day event on August 23rd in New York. Inclusion in the Blissful Elegance DFAD Discount Directory Instead of sending me your business cards, flyers or postcards to insert in the Diva for a Day goodie bag for a nominal fee you can send your business information in the form of a jpeg or gif file to be included in my discount book. There are a few stipulations that you must abide by to be included: 1.You must offer a discount to the attendees of Diva for a Day if your business offers a product or service ($10.00 off a training session or 10% off your purchase) 2. The ad or offer can be no bigger then the size of a regular business card 3. The jpg or gif must be a minimum of 300 dpi. We will not include illegible or blurry pictures. The graphic must be emailed to bedivaforaday@yahoo.com no later than May 15th and a payment link will be sent to you. Prices are as follows: $5.00 if you can offer a discount for a service or product $7.00 if this is just a way to create brand awareness (e-zine or website) As an added bounus a link to you website will be listed on the dedicated myspace page:http://www.myspace.com/blisseleevents for 12 months *In order for your company link to appear on the website we must receive the jpg or gif file and payment by May 30, 2008.*

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –