Prediction from an Inspired Capitalist

www.myprivateclassroom.com “When your recruiting efforts return to reciprocity you will create a funnel of people back to you in size that used to only be within your imagination.” I should know. I have used this technique to create Organizations that turned into armies of Obsessed Networks that ran beyond 10,000 people. Predictions The new economy has nothing to do with money 24 hr. Sizzle Call (Recorded) 1-800-772-9781 EXT 40 1999 to 2001: Affiliate MLM recruiting techniques. 2001 to 2003: Buy leads and call strangers. 2004 to 2005: $1,500 direct sales programs. 2007 to ?: Inspired communities that promote prosperity. The Inspiration Economy is Here. Are You Ready For 77,000,000 Boomers? It’s kinda hard to ignore what already exists. Here’s the bottom line. People are fed up. They have been demoralized by corporate America, Martha went to jail and the movement of inspiration has already drawn the line in the sand. See “Oprah” at 4 PM daily. The Masses Are Fed Up It’s the MATRIX and what pill are you going to take? The red one or the blue. MASTER-MIND is the blue pill. Soldiers of Prosperity and Angels of Wisdom Fight For Each Other’s Individual Freedom Through The Inspiration Economy See the ALPHA CODE book to learn about the POWER of a PRIMAL narrative which is inside of my $2,041 Mega-Mind The gloves are off, traditional America has opened its eyes to alternative ways [finally!] to manifest revenue and it’s not going to be about money anymore. Make money and lots of it. But you lead with “can I serve you?” Sales presentations are so last century aren’t they? The Hot New Biz-Model for Networkers is ** Offer a free sample. Lead with value & reciprocity. www.deborahakbar.com **Constant support even with off line CD’s and forum boards. ** A community that nurtures verses a “closing” selling drill. ** Have a marketing SYSTEM that lets people sell themselves. ** Give more give value in order to get more cash value. www.fynalefree.com ** By now I hope you can lead with a free sample. Our own MISSION statement for our organization of which we call STAR-LINK is in it’s very name. Because STAR-LINK stands for, “Systematic Training and Reciprocity Leveraging Intuitive Networking Knowledge.” www.starlinknation.com ** Fact: In 2006 over 50 MILLION boomers retired and loads of people who HATE to “sell” are entering our industry as a way to accrue a second income. It’s about “love people and use money not vice versa.” Why? Because if you SELL money when people don’t make any they will quit and say you lied to them. But if you sell people BACK to themselves they will come back for more and never leave BECAUSE it’s hard to “quit” the community that sold you back to yourself. www.deborahakbar.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online