Hello ladies, My name is Ulanda and I am the founder of a work from home resource site called The Internet Income Center. I wanted to share some suggestions on finding a legitimate opportunity that's right for YOU: - Set your financial goals -- Are you just looking for extra income or a potential full-time income? How long (and hard) are you willing to work to meet your goal? - Determine if you are looking for a JOB or a BUSINESS -- there is a distinct difference between the two and you want to focus your energies appropriately for the best results. - If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). - Review your budget -- know ahead of time what you are willing and able to invest into your business, including start-up costs and ongoing maintenance and promotion. - Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org, www.scam.com, and www.ripoffreport.com for potential scams. Hope someone finds this info helpful! ~ Ulanda ~ Founder, The Internet Income Center Your Guide to Starting a Profitable Work From Home Internet Business http://www.WorkFromHomeOnTheInternet.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –