I speak with individuals all the time that want to start their own business. We all have dreams we want to bring to reality, but many of us don’t have the experience or knowledge to launch the successful business of your dreams. Alive Incorporated wants to assist aspiring entrepreneurs in making their dreams a reality, providing you with the financial independence you always dreamed of. Through our Pay It Forward program, clients will provide the idea, the hard work and $249. This $249 will be your investment in the services provided through the Pay It Forward Program. For a six month period, the team at Alive Incorporated will work with you for 1 -2 hours a week. This is time will be used to advise you on your business plan, your marketing strategy, developing your goals and coaching you along the way. Throughout the week you will work on the established goals. If you need to, you will email the team for feedback and guidance. The team at Alive Incorporated wants to see you succeed. All we ask is that you allow us to share your story with the readers of our magazine, ALIVE Magazine, as well as post information about you on our website and various blogs. Think of this as a way to get exposure for your business before you even launch! Think of all the benefits you will receive over the next 6 months for a minimal investment. Make your dreams a reality. Start your business today! In the end, our hope is that once your business is established, you will help another aspiring entrepreneur and Pay It Forward! This is our new program and we are offering new clients a special of $249 through April 30, 2008. After April 30, 2008 the price will go to our regular price of $399. Contact us at coach@aliveincorporated.com to find out more information. Listen to the most recent interview with our CEO, Brandy Adamson. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/empower/2008/04/05/-Living-Your-Life-O...

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a great offer. I do hope that many entrepreneurs will take advantage of this opportunity. I am off to listen to the link you have provided.
    • Greetings, thank you so much. I too hope that entrepreneurs will take advantage of the opportunity.

Thank you for listening to the show.
This reply was deleted.