Is [Success] a Spiritual Experience?

Office (216)381-3286 www.starlinknation.com E-Mail: deborah@deborahakbar.com LIVE calls MON + TUES + WED 9:27 PM (est) 1-641-594-7000 PIN 600088# To order my SUBCONSCIOUS Manual and Double CD kit ** $97 + $20 shipping =$117 ** www.paypal.com ** Account: deborahakbar@hotmail.com ============================================ Consider this oh wise persons, consider this. If the SPIRIT of money is service, than how can success and making a lifestyle, derived from loverage, how then can success be LESS than a spiritual experience? Especially if you believe this, "what you do TO others, God does to you." I have PREPARED a 17 page lesson for you today. Ask for FREE PDF. This single manifesto or manifestation This single idea, pressed into the MIND of others Well, you'll see. Imagine if you were the CARRIER of this 17 page report. Step 1: Ask for FREE PDF Step 2: PRINT the darn thing. I mean actually PRINT it. Step 3: STUDY each page. It just may STUN you. It did to the 1 Million + who have feasted their hearts, and minds, upon what you are about to review. Ask for free PDF Message for the Free PDF Last tip. "What you RELEASE from your hand prompts HE who made you, to let go of what's in His hand." RELEASE some anger you have. And then HE will release more humility into you and then YOU will be filled with more GRACE and then OTHERS become MORE inspired to LISTEN and magnetize to to. Why pray-tell? Because the LAW of attraction is really the LAW of love. Why? Because what YOU release from YOUR hands prompts HIM to release MORE of what's in HIS unto you. Thanks bank. xoxo More Loverage To order the SUBCONSCIUOUS Manual and Double CD kit ** $97 + $20 shipping =$117 ** www.paypal.com ** Account: deborahakbar@hotmail.com Ask for free PDF PRINT the doggone thing!!! (wink) so what if KINKO'S charges you $2.25 to PRINT this REPORT. This SINGLE idea, pressed into OTHERS, if you are the CARRIER, will bring you a flood-gate of HARVEST. First though, see the REPORT I call this, "The Eyes of Wisdom." ---the Prediction Strength and Honor, Deborah Akbar, "The QUEEN of free reports!" www.myprivateclassroom.com The GIANT (me!) of Free WISDOM for Millionaires. PS: All Millionaires started out PART-TIME PSS: All Millionaires STARTED making $$ FIRST in their heads Triple Post-Script: You can do this. Because I did too. NOW GO, add CHANGE and WISDOM to your L-I-F-E. Now go, share this with 2 who will share this with 4. I did. Now Millions have READ what you are about to. I believe in all of you. I do. Regardless if YOU beleive in me, or you---yet. Soul Hugs From: Deborah Akbar Office (216) 381.3286 www.starlinknation.com PO Box 210034 South Euclid,OH 44121 E-Mail: deborah@deborahakbar.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online