HERCAREER PRESS (Book Publishing)

HERCAREER PRESS http://www.kaliannah.com/publish/ http://www.hercareer.com (work in progress) Let me assist you with making your dream of a published book a REALITY! This is an exciting time and there’s nothing like holding your first published book or your second, third! The publishing packages outlined below are geared toward those who desire an AFFORDABLE option to seeing their manuscript in print - be it fiction or non-fiction books, workbooks, seminar packages, collection of recipes, genealogy research, etc. Let me help YOU transition from writer to published author! Package A - Bookstore Package - $349 This package is ideal for the author who plans to market and distribute their book to others. Included in this package is a Library of Congress Number and ISBN, both of which are necessary for promotion to most public libraries and bookstores. Add $40 for hardback. * Custom full color book cover design (front, spine & back). * Assignment of ISBN and creation of barcode. * Assignment Library of Congress Number. * Tweaking of inside layout, if needed, for the selected book size. * Complimentary copies - 4 paperback or 2 hardback books (black/white). * Additional copies in multiples of 5 are available at cost. Package B - Keepsake Package - $279 This package is idea for the author interested primarily in sharing their book with family and friends or for distribution to a small target audience, such as a seminar or workgroup. Because there is no mass distribution, a Library of Congress Number and ISBN are not necessary. Add $30 for hardback. * Custom full color book cover design, front & back. * Tweaking of inside layout, if needed, for the selected book size. * Complimentary copy - one paperback or one hardback book (black/white). * Additional copies in multiples of 5 are available at cost. Package C - Custom Cover & Barcode - $149 This package is for a full color custom book cover only - ideal for the author who already has his/her book formatted. You provide the exact dimensions for the book and the finished copy required by your printer. You should also include any ideas and font preferences for your cover. I have an array of stock images that can be used, or you may provide specific images - provided you have rights to them. Turnaround time is usually one week. You will receive a .pdf copy via email for review. I will alter up to three times at no additional charge, changes thereafter are $10 each unless the error is mine then there is no charge. This DOES NOT include ISBN assignment; however, if you have an ISBN already assigned, I will be happy to generate a barcode at no additional charge. Various book sizes and binding available. Sound intriguing? Contact the Mom & Daughter team of HerCareer Press @ http://www.kaliannah.com/contact/

bookcovers.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can you publish magazine? If so, how much does it cost?
    • Hi Serena,

We've never published a magazine before, but there's always a first time :-) Is the magazine already type set or would you require typesetting? Cost for publishing would be based on the number of pages in the magazine, the size and if you'd like a full color or black and white (similar to the Tiger Beat from years ago) printing.
      • No, it is not typeset. I am in the begin stages of develop of the magazine.
This reply was deleted.