Start your own online business for $5

A COMPLETE Turn-Key Business that you can operate online! The Perfect Product! Information is the high-demand product of today and tomorrow! An Unlimited Supply of Products... At NO Extra Cost! HUGE Discounts! It's a fact! Selling expensive items is difficult! It's MUCH easier to sell great products for just $5. wwww.benice2you.com 100% Commissions Paid INSTANTLY! No more waiting! Unlimited 24/7 Access to Real People who WANT to help you succeed! A full suite of Highly-Effective Websites designed to sell your products. We provide the websites and we pay for the hosting, bandwidth, and maintenance! A Proven Marketing System that will collect prospects for you. Professionally-Designed Sales Pages, Banners, Splash Pages, Ads, and Lead Capture Pages. You get ALL the tools of the trade at no extra cost! Everything's included when you buy an ebook for just $5. www.benice2you.com A Fully-Functional Back Office. Ready-To-Use AutoResponder! No need to bother your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers! This is a REAL business that you can build completely online. That means no rejection (you never even know someone is looking at your website until they pay you!)... no products piling up in your garage... no time spent delivering products all over town... no babysitters to pay... no meetings to attend... no scripts to memorize so you can "overcome objections" no phone calls to make (no big phone bills to pay)... and no need to fool anyone. All you do is advertise your websites (we'll show you how) and everything else is completely automated! Unlimited Earning Potential! In case you're wondering how much a person can earn selling $5 ebooks online, let me explain something... the real secret to success isn't in selling high-ticket items one-by-one. www.benice2you.com The secret to success is in helping other people to achieve their goals! www.benice2you.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Bernice,

I would like more information about this opportunity. I am attempting to create multiple streams of income and I'm already a Warm Spirit consultant. I just joined this site and am currently looking for additional opportunities.

Thanks

Thea F.
This reply was deleted.