Have you read the latest Essence? In it you will find a great article, truly inspirational/informational for us ladies in business: 'Millionaires’ Success Secrets' - See how four women got rich by following their passions, and learn how you can do it, too By Tanisha A. Sykes One of the fabulous ladies featured is Tina Wells, 28 years old with a Net Worth of $12 Million! A millionaire at age 25, Tina's business is Buzz Marketing Group, a trend-spotting organization that gathers research on the teen–tween market. Go to essence.com and read more about Tina and 3 other sistas turned into successful Millionaires. [Continue Reading] Tina shares her Best Advice: “The key to entrepreneurial success is to find your passion. When things get tough—and they do—that seems to push me through.” This Essence article also features Fran Harris, Elon Bomani, and Conni Evans. Want to know about their businesses? Read the article 'Millionaires’ Success Secrets'. Related Essence Posts on Work, Money and Entrepreneurship: - The Entrepreneurs Startup Guide - Earn What You Deserve: 6 Secrets to Change Your Money Ways - Are you black, fabulous, and broke? Get out of debt. - Building Wealth: Financial Tips on Minding Your Money - Side Hustles: Make Extra Cash Fast Related posts on Black Business Women Online - Turn Your Niche Into a Network - Help for Women Starting a Home Business - Black Girl Click Ad Network - Subscribe to Essence or to Black Business Magazines - Share Your Story. Successful Sista Profiles -lhenry -bwomen.blackgirlclick.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LaShanda,
    I got a issue and made my 18 year daughter read, about Tina Wells in particular because she started so young....excellent stuff, it inspired me and I hope to inspire my daughter to reach for success now in order to be finacially secure early in life, unlike me :-) , I blossomed later in life like one of the other ladies in the article, though I'm not a millionaire YET! LOL...
    Thank You for doing what you do LaShanda.
    • Fran is also one of the mentors in Mentors Club. Met her 2 years ago. Very nice lady. Powerful. You must get on her mailing list.

David
      www.brightfuture.mentorsclub.com
      • David,
        It is great news to hear that Fran is one of the mentors in Mentors Club.
        I'll visit the link that you provided and let her know that you took the time to give her props.
        Smiling,
        Ar Lena
  • Greetings,
    Fran Harris is a friend of mine. I've read her books and I subscribe to her everything. I met her when she played with the Housto Comets. She autographed her for me, "About My Sisters Business." I believe it was her very first. It impressed me that one of my primary inspirations, Terri Williams, wrote the forward. I encourage everyone to get it, along with her newest release. Hurry over to www.franharris.com. I forwarded Fran an article about me that appeared on the BBWO Buy Black Collective. I'm going to make sure that she knows about this, too.
    Tina Wells is in Houston with me. I'm planning to connect with her soon.
    I have issue of Essence and my goal is to get it autographed by each of the awesome women featured.
    Thanks LaShanda,
    Ar Lena
This reply was deleted.