I'm so tired of trying.....

Don't let my mood today cloud your out look on me I wont stop cant stop..... That being said God I'm tired tired of trying tired of encouraging myself tired of trying to convince my children that we will be wealthy sooner than later, this gets old after a while. I started www.Sorryassbabydaddies.com on TANF {foodstamps lol} I am living with Lupus it paralyzes me sometimes so I can't for the life of me keep a job but SSI says i'm not sick enough for there check even though I have had almost 30 operations but anyway this leaves me poor with bad credit. www.SorryAssBabyDaddies.com was started because I had to get one of my operations and my kids dads where no where to be found so they had to be put in foster care for the surgery and the physical therapy, so thats when I came up with the web site. Now I manage to get my website featured on alot of media outlets like ABC.COM BBC NEWS BET.COM Eyewitness news Good Day Philadelphia news papers in three different states and over 50 radio shows across the country and over seas one would think I've had success but i'm still broke I believe that it's going to take 15,000.00 more dollars that i don't have to make my website ready to start earning money 15,000.00 that I don't have and don't have the means to get. Now I have 40 websites that i'm trying to sell of to get the money i need but selling a Domain name is like selling a house it could be on the market for a long ass time. I'm just tired and drained.

CFA.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there,

The first thing I'd like to say is congratulations on acknowledging the truth about
    where you are in your life and how you feel about it. You are to be commended
    for continuing under the circumstances. Yes, we work, work, work and it
    seems that there's no reward, however, you only fail when you quit. So I say
    my sister continue connecting, learning, sharing, believing, because you are that
    much closer to your destiny. The live legacy you are leaving to your children more
    than the words you speak is the legacy of endurance, hope and faith.
    Lastly, this is not to condemn but truth: What you speak is what you get -
    Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Regroup (I know you
    are a woman of hope by your words and efforts you describe in your post) and
    continue to confess positive, your words frame your world.

Visit my site and pick up a free copy of my ebook: 15 tips towards boosting your self esteem
    and confidence - http://www.robintramble.com/Teleseminarschedule.html be sure
    to connect to my free Teleseminar series "Recession proof your soul".

Warmly,

Robin
    www.kingdomwomanexecutive.com/kwaintro.html
  • Keep your faith and don't get too frusterated. I have had success selling my domain names on ebay and internet marketing forums. The domains that have an information product or functional site attached to them are easiest to sale. I've successfully sold five websites, three with products and one with a members only area. I asked and received $397 for all, except for my membership site that I sold for $797. For some reason having "7s" in the price has worked for me. What are some of your domain names? Perhaps I can give you more ideas.
  • It has been said, keep you head up lady. I have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus or lupus as it is commonly known as well. I am currently in remission not to get into much detail I am finally not on any medication after having been on something since 1986 after finally being diagnosed until about two years ago.

As mentioned, we all have a story to tell no two stories will be the same but many of us can relate to your struggle. You are loved sister, feel free to contact me by email here at the network. I am available for any questions as someone who knows what you are going through on this chapter of your story. We are blessed, truly blessed!

Michelle :)
  • Life is filled with challenges and it seems as though it intensifies just when you either make a breakthrough or feel like things are finally falling into place. I can relate I even started a blog to express myself - http://godweneedtotalk.blogspot.com/ God knows and he hears us - we just need him to show up sooner in our situations........... Keep praying and believing even when you don't feel like it - i do and i am trusting him regardless...............
  • Everyday, stop and take yourself to a place or spot where you can get in touch with you! Then breathe and focus on what you have at that momemt. From there, focus on what you want. Then focus on who above all, can take you there.

We all have had moments when we felt like giving up and just crawling into bed. But somehow we find that push we need to keep going. I have been there, done that and relate to yur feelings. I deal with health issues every day, and the pain can sometimes be overwhelming, but because that can be such a drain on my energy I focus on my the people I have made happy with what my businesses offer them and I keep going. I have finally reached a point where everything has fallen in place and business is great, but it was a uphill battle Many, many times i said, Lord! I am tired of this! It's too much work! But he showed me that he was with me and carried me when i needed it. He saw me through and knocked down walls just when i was at my breaking point. God is faithful. He will carry you through as well...just watch him work it out.
  • Fadia,

Charna is so right on with those words. The Most High sees you and you need to see the strength that He has put into you. Believe, trust, stand, hope. Look at all this love you have gotten so far girl. This just "ain't" cyber love, this is realness coming at you. Women who can tell you about their lowest moments and how they rose and continue to rise. Stay encourage. Reach out whenever you need to, those are sincere words from me to you, not just hot air.

Much love,
    Itiel
  • Don't ever give up and do whatever you can to get your kids back because there are programs out there that will help you with them. Also check with the Lupus foundation and google Lupus support to find out about support group and how you can get help. Once your kids are lost in the system, it is so hard to get them back or even the years that you missed with them. My cousin had lupus and it is a very strange disorder that leaves you helpless and very painful and they still don't know what causes it even though in most cases it is hereditary. Pray, Pray, Pray above all things and if you just need someone to talk to, please contact me ok. You may email me at waiting2xxhale@hotmail.com. I know how you feel and I would be glad to be a friend to you right now because you really do need one and I am extending my hand to you as a sister, so please contact me, if only just to have someone in your corner. Love is Love
    • Thanks KiKi,

My kids are actually back with me they were only there for less then a month two different times for two major operations and plastic surgery I was lucky enough to have Mass. state child services but soooooo helpful to me it was one amazing experience after i was well they paid for my whole family to have a year membership to the YMCA and put the younger kids in daycare so i had time to recuperate.

It was just sad that they had family and the family wasn't there for us.

I just want yall all to no that i was just venting and I will never give up on me' This was just made clear to me after speaking with my mom on the phone I have to have another surgery done Monday to remove a tumor off my face and all my mom wants to talk about is money.

Success is so important to me so I can have the freedom that i want to get my kids away from all the bad and negative people in our lives and so I can get a nanny so in these times that my health fells I wont have to worry about who's going to have my children.

I am success and I will not let anyone or thing take me off my grind.

Thanks for all the support.

Fadia-Michelle
      www.DaddyDontWantMe.com
  • Here's a mental hug!!!! It's okay to be tired.... and when you get tired enough, you have to let go... and let God. If you only knew!!!!! They say everybody has a story...well we do...and just let me tell you without going into details.... just when you think you can't handle anymore,... just when you think it can't get any worse.. just when you THINK it hurts so bad that you can't breathe.. God will move things in your life, right before your eyes.... and before you even realize it... He has worked it out... things will start moving into place... money will start coming in... your health!!! Girl.. my baby has been delivered from Sickle Cell Disease!!!!! Don't let the negative overcome you!!! Don't "convince" your children your will be wealthy.. CLAIM IT!!!! KNOW... not believe.. cause believing is an option... KNOWING is like Knowing you see that big tree in your front yard... KNOW that God WILL move things in your life...... Don't give up... it's okay to be tired.... just lean on God... and he'll carry you until you get your strength back. OK, I'm going to stop...for now.. but I'll be checking in on you! Blessings! -Charna
This reply was deleted.