Help!!! Question about creating a website

I am in the process of creating a website and have so many options it is mind boggling. If anyone has a good company that they have worked with that has created their website, please leave the information for me. I am trying to create my own website and create graphics that are tailored for my business, however all the templates that I have come across don't do me any justice with what I have in mind. I would like to go with a program where it includes, a shopping bag/cart, customer service page, automatic email response, hacker free program, accept credit/debit cards and have at least enough disk space to dedicate to showcase my intimate apparel and bath/body/spa line. If anyone can help me with setting up a brand new website, please contact me at waiting2xxhale@hotmail.com and please include in the email that you are one of sista's from the black business women online network. Thank you

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Kisha,
    I've designed and developed one of my company's website. Color Circle Art is fine art publishing company so we need to have lots of images and content to promote our line. Take a look at http://www.colorcircle.com You can reach Bernice @ b.robin7@verizon.net
  • You should try freewebs.com. They offer e-commerce packages and a lot of low priced a la carte features. They are great for starting out until you can upgrade to a tailored made e-commerce site of your on.

Even if you can't get a design that you like everything about now. Try to find a basic one that matches the color scheme of your logo and stress the uniqueness and quality of the products you sell.

Rhonda Jai
    Web Design and Marketing Guru
    www.websitedesignsandmarketing.com
  • http://nickysworld.net

• Kisha,

Have you tried Yahoo!? I'm not at all an expert on websites so I chose something that was easy for me. I pay $40.00 a month. They have one that is less and one that is more expensive than the one I have which comes with a lot more bells and whistles. Like you, the big draw back is the selection of templetes. Here's a look at my website Inspirational Expressions. If you go with Yahoo! and need assistance with it, I'll be here to help. If you find something else, please share with me.
    • Thanks for that info, I am doing alot of shopping around and I will keep in touch and add you as a friend to let you know of any reasonable services I come across. In the meantime, check out sitecube.com and see what they are offering.
  • Hi. I offer my graphic design services to pay for college, but you can look into www.prostores.com to do an e-commerce site. I can create something personalized for you if you want.
    • Thanks, I went on their website and it is very costly for what they are offering. Do you do web design, and if so, I can contact you if the price is within a reasonable realm.
This reply was deleted.